News that will enlighten you from the Thordsen Law Offices:
- JPMorgan Chase giving refunds for bad debt collection practices.
- Misclassify a California Employee as an Independent Contractor and you to can owe the state over $179,000.00
- $820,000 to be returned to121 Californians in San Diego County and Riverside County who were deceived about foreclosure rescue schemes.
- San Diego, California man pleads guilty to mortgage loan modification fraud.
- Two more in Northern California plead guilty to rigging bids at public foreclosure sales and the arrests continue onward. A word to the wise. Anyone that had anything to do with rigging bids in the last ten years contact your attorney. The prosecutors have ten years to file a criminal complaint.
- Three real estate developers in Miami draw prison terms up to ten years for $27.8 million mortgage fraud and forfeit over $56 million in assets-eleven others already convicted. total is now fourteen and counting.