Report from Thordsen Law Offices:
- Wells Fargo fails to give Consumers proper notices costs them over $81 million.
- Here is what can happen when someone cannot manage their own affairs.
- A new type of transfer deed has come to California called Transfer on Death (TOD)
- Talcum Powder gave this person cancer and she was awarded $13 million.
- $200,000 penalty for not paying employee proper wages. Remember California law on straight time, overtime and sick leave time. Especially minimum wage related to commissioned employees.
- Soft tissue damages in the neck with attendant pain entitles people to monetary damages.
- Two Southern California women plead guilty to real estate investment fraud and are looking at a potential six years in prison.
- Connecticut man pleads guilty to loan modification fraud. Yes it is still being prosecuted for loan modifications that occurred over six years ago.
- Can you believe that one person would do these things to another?