With the rise in identity theft and online security breaches, good password management has never been more important. Strong passwords ensure your information is kept private.
Here are 6 tips to keep your online passwords secure:
1. Include a combination of upper and lowercase alphabetic characters, symbols, and numbers.
2. Make sure the password is more than six characters (the longer, the better).
3. Avoid using all or part of your name in your password.
4. Stay away from using an all-numbers password or a single, repeated letter.
5. Steer clear of reusing or recycling passwords.
6. Rotate your passwords every three months.